Family Friendly Accommodation Canberra
Alpha Hotel Canberra features a wide range of secure and comfortable family-friendly hotel accommodation including family rooms for up to 6 people, interconnecting hotel rooms and two bedroom apartments with various bedding configurations. Filled with light and designed for space and relaxation.
Families will also enjoy easy onsite parking, free WiFi, gym, spa, sauna, relaxing restaurant and lobby area, guest laundry and plenty of open space to spread out with the kids.
Between 20th December and 24th January, guests can also enjoy our popular pop-up family chill zone with games and activities for all ages.
Our resident kangaroos are also a welcome surprise for families and usually make an appearance at dusk!
NOTE: We have a range of family accommodation options available, most but not all are available on our website. So please call us on 02 6293 3666 to speak about your specific family requirements and we’ll always do our best to help!
Perfectly Positioned Family-Friendly Hotel in Canberra
- Within easy walking distance to South.Point Tuggeranong with an array of shopping and places to eat, Tuggeranong Vikings Club, Southern Cross Club, Ten Pin Bowling Centre, Cinema Complex, Basketball Stadium, Tuggeranong Lake and the Aquatic Centre
- If you prefer the great outdoors, only 5 minutes walk from the hotel is Lake Tuggeranong Parkland. Walking/ bike tracks around the shoreline surround this beautiful lake.
- Just 20 mins drive from our family-friendly hotel you can explore all major Canberra attractions. Parliament House, Questacon and the National Museum to name a few
- For sporty families and mountain biking enthusiasts, a visit to Stromlo Forest Park is a thrill. An easy and scenic 15km drive from the hotel, Stromlo Forest Park boats a purpose-built event pavilion and recreational sporting facility for riders of all abilities to enjoy
- Another favourite family activity in Canberra is a visit to Corin Forest Alpine Adventure. Alpha Hotel Canberra in Tuggeranong is the closest hotel, just 30 minutes away. During Summer enjoy the spectacular views of the ACT and ride on the exhilarating Alpine Slide that descends 1.2km through the forest. We highly recommend taking a picnic lunch so you can take advantage of the stunning natural surrounds. In the wintertime, Corin Forest is covered with snow and provides Canberra’s only snow play experience.