CORIN FOREST ALPINE ADVENTURE
Alpha Hotel Canberra in Tuggeranong is the closest hotel to Corin Forest Alpine adventure. We are located 30 minutes away from the Tidbinbilla ranges where the year-round alpine adventure precinct is situated.
At the end of an exhilarating day enjoying snow play or skiing at Corin Forest, you’ll be delighted to arrive back to a warm welcome, comfortable hotel room or apartment and exceptional facilities at Alpha Hotel Canberra.
View our rates and specials for a wide range of accommodation for couples, families or groups or call us on 02 6293 3666.
In winter, Corin Forest provides Canberra’s only snow play experience.
- Rug up and get set for beginner skiing or boarding, with lessons from trained instructors available.
- Join snow play for tobogganing, building snowmen and snowball fights.
- Warm up with a hot chocolate and roast marshmallows by the roaring open fire in the lodge.
At Corin Forest in summertime you can;
- Take in the spectacular views of the ACT, with Namadgi National Park and Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve right next door.
- Ride on the exhilarating Alpine Slide that descends 1.2km through the forest. Take a bush walk, or bring a picnic.
- Nearby Square Rock, Gibraltar Falls and Tidbinbilla make a for a great day trip.
Explore more about Corin Forest at //www.corin.com.au and make sure you BOOK at Alpha Hotel Canberra for a wide range of accommodation for couples, families or groups or call us on 02 6293 3666.